Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5/10/2011 Laura and Gabriel

I am SOO behind in blogging....I give up trying to "catch up." We just can't keep up with all the events, especially not with wonderful in-laws visiting until last night, and all the trouble our dear boys are giving us right now. Not to mention keeping up with a challenging work situation, and arranging my trip to NY and my father's service.

Uncle Ryan was able to take a few photos while he was here, fortunately. This one really strikes me. Look how grown-up my son looks, and how beautiful my sister-in-law looks.


The same two together almost 9 years ago.


Laura's barely changed (stroke and astounding recovery notwithstanding), but Gabriel really has.

This picture will look very interesting in about 3 years when Gabriel hits puberty!

5/10/2011

No comments: