Friday, May 06, 2011

5/6/2011 Early Friday

Got to work late today, didn't work through lunch, and left early. Yet I got a ton done and had a productive and useful day, both at work and outside.

This week my schedule has been crazy because of working late, trying to get ready to go back East for Dad's service...as a result, I've let myself sleep after Dave takes the kids to school.

What a DIFFERENCE in how I feel all day. Energized, optimistic, bursting with ideas....normal. Not dragging, not miserable, not waiting until the end of the day, not pushing myself -- but rather, strong and active.

I'm just so not a morning person. My life is a morning-person's life, but there's no question that I'm so, so, so much more productive and happy throughout the day if I work late, get to bed around 12am-1pm, then can sleep in the morning until 8:30 or 9:00.

I'll have to return to a "regular" schedule when I get back from NY, but it's clear once again that though I go through the motions, biologically, I'm just not cut out for the early life.

5/6/2011

No comments: