Saturday, July 21, 2012

7/21/12 The girls are back!

I feel like I need to make a confession.

Bless me mother, for I have sinned....it's been over a week since I've last blogged....

I'd claim lack of material, but that's never stopped me before. I did spend two days in the city for a training class, staying overnight at some longtime motorcycling friends' house. That was really nice -- but I didn't know what to do with myself when I first arrived. I'm not used to "relaxing" after work!

The great news for is us that my friend Kristi's family is going on an Alaskan cruise for 2 weeks, and we get to rat-sit! The kids are thrilled at having the girls back.



None moreso than Gabriel, who says he never ever tires of having a rat in his pocket.

Sigh...we need a pet -- but for the next two weeks, we've covered!

It was super-hot today, unusual for here. Thank heavens for our pool membership!

7/21/12

No comments: