Sunday, September 02, 2012

9/2/12 Back-to-school gifts

Dear Bonne Maman has a habit of sending back-to-school gifts -- how thoughtful! That takes the edge off of going back to school! Despite all my excuses for being so behind in my blog, the least I could do was get a photo of the kids with their stunning new duds.

The boys are thrilled with their new radios too, and Katrina is already covering herself with butterfly tattoos. Thanks Bonne Maman!!

The trouble with getting behind in a blog is that it's cumulative: the more behind you get, the higher a bar it seems to write and catch up! I know a blog doesn't have to be a play-by-play -- gaps are allowed of course, but I was born a documenter, and it's some effort to wrest my mind away from that mode. Quick notes have always eluded me.

Also, I fret a lot that any concentrated time should be preparing for exams instead of blogging, and in the end, neither gets done!

9/2/12

No comments: