Thursday, March 27, 2008

3/26/06 The Hug

Julian and Katrina have been playing a lot together lately. Julian is really very sweet with her, and more and more she's accepting of his play and knows games they have together.

Tonight I suggested she give him a hug, and she did!!! Oh my gosh, the "awww" factor....! Where was my camera?!!

A tickle would have to do. Here they are, Julian trying to get a hug, getting a tickle instead, then resoundly rejected.

(What's with wrapping strings around her neck, anyway? It's really unnerving!)

I'm happy to say this is the face I've been seeing a lot more on her. Yay!


Believe it or not, I pulled out of the driveway this morning with all 3 in the car at 7:20am -- with Katrina even dressed -- and got to work at 8:15am. Lots of planning the night before, lots of preparing boys, lots of being very efficient. Taking it to the next level, it seems. Single moms, hats off to you! Whew!

3/26/08

No comments: