Sunday, September 20, 2009

9/20/09 Who's next?

Had a fun blog post & videos in mind after watching Gabriel in the 2nd-level area at the BMX park today.

But, tonight Katrina didn't eat dinner -- not even plain pasta. Then she started complaining that her "side" hurt. Then I remembered that her sleeping bag got thrown up on by another kid at sleepover....ohhh noooo....

10 minutes later, sure enough, there she goes. Poor thing was really in pain and was screaming at the top of her lungs for about 20 minutes. No sad whimpering from this one.

So, I went to work tonight, and Dave and I will split staying home with her tomorrow. I've GOT to get my job done and out of my life forever.

Of course, these things never hit just one person in the family. Who's next? My money's on Gabriel, who also didn't devour a huge bowl of plain pasta last night. Bad sign.

9/20/09

No comments: