Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3/10/2010 Ready -- or not!

Usually I pre-prepare for a few days before a big trip, mostly to get the little annoying things out of the way. That leaves the big stuff, clothes and food, to focus on right before leaving. This time, I have almost everything to get ready for tomorrow, and a meeting with the landscaper tomorrow morning too. 'Cause, you know, when you're leaving at 3pm on a (for us) major trip, you have all kinds of time in the morning!

So what did I do tonight? Shopped. Worked. Did I pack, run around the house collecting stuff, make lists of things not to forget? Nope. I work better under pressure. Tomorrow will be the real test of that.

We're bringing a laptop, our cabin has Internet (so it says), so we might be in communicado. I might even post pictures...if I remember to bring my camera's cardreader.

3/10/2010

No comments: