Thursday, November 18, 2010

11/18/2010 The Prince

Julian had his first trip to "The Prince"'s office yesterday. You know, that Prince that is your Pal? This is why, from his teacher:


Today Julian was teaching some of the students the F*** word. I asked him
where he learned this word from and he told me from the baseball field. I
informed him that this word is inappropriate to use and he should not be
using it. I also told him if he doesn't know what a word means he should
ask an adult before using it or teaching it to others.


Julian is also a budding liar. He claimed he didn't know it was a bad word, but it was completely obvious to me and Dave and his teacher that he knew. And baseball field?? Baloney.

Funny, Gabriel doesn't lie about stuff like that -- he stands up and says things like "it's my life and I can do what I want with it" -- resistant, but tackles it head-on. Julian, on the other hand, tries to worm out of it with a fib. He's not very good at it.

It's just one thing after another with these boys!

11/18/2010

No comments: