Sunday, January 16, 2011

1/16/2010 Sniffle, sneeze

I never get head colds! But I have one now. What a drag. I don't recommend chest colds either -- which history would indicate this will become -- but the nonstop nose-blowing and frequent sneezing is NO FUN.

Another problem is stomach pain, and it's hard to tell if it's related or not. It was bothering me enough to motivate me to go out for a short run, which is often the only relief. It didn't help the stomach, but it did lift the spirit -- it was a beautiful, warm, almost balmy day.

Still, I had a hard time appreciating the nice weather. It's January for Pete's sake. It's supposed to be cold(-ish) now. And since we're driving up to the snow in 3 days, it BETTER be cold!

Gabriel is so excited that he packed all his clothes tonight. I can't wait either!

1/16/2010

No comments: