Sunday, January 23, 2011

1/23/2011 Ski photos

Professional photographers "FlowPix" were at Sierra-at-Tahoe when we were there. They take the photos with no obligation and post them to SmugMug for optional purchse, but of course when we're back home we can't resist shelling out for precious memories of our little darlings.

Most of these photos are ones of moments I couldn't possibly get myself anyway.

Gabriel and Julian waiting the first day of ski school, with Julian on the ski school's own "magic carpet" to take him back up the little hill.


Katrina's "red team" class waits---

-- then they each get some special help.


I love this series; all of them getting started.




The dorky staged shots are irresistable. I mean, look at these two!



Speaking of dorks....


I felt terrible that Katrina didn't get to go on the lift again on our 3rd day, but this face makes me feel a lot better.


We gotta do this again!

1/24/2011

No comments: