Wednesday, May 23, 2012

5/23/12 Northbound!

WHEW -- Been SOOOOO busy this week! I'm truly fried. I miss blogging -- not only blogging, but looking forward to blogging, instead of counting the minutes until I splat myself on the bed.

Last Friday, I rearranged a presentation I ended up giving to about 16 people on the previous Thursday -- just so that I wouldn't miss Julian's 2nd-grade music performance (these are very important to him, I think). Yet I didn't find the time or energy to write about it, which is very important to me.

Anyway, after a frantic day at work trying to wrap things up in anticipation of being away the next 3 "business days," I have no energy to prepare for our trip -- but I'd better find it. 10:15am tomorrow, Gabriel and I are off to Vancouver! I'm not bringing a computer or anything, so this time I have an excuse for being off the air :).

5/23/12

No comments: