Tuesday, May 13, 2008

5/13/08 Who's that?

Katrina is having fun putting her hand on me and saying, "Dada!" She's making a joke of course. She's being very silly tonight.

A far cry from this morning, which was tantrumville again. This is tough -- how much time should I invest in the mornings in getting her over it, then for her to eat breakfast? Answer: less and less.

I had a fun moment at work today though: playing ping-pong! OK, I lost soundly in two games, but it was fun. And no shortage of young Asian men there to practice with and beat me.

I'm going to bed early tonight. My tummy isn't right, and juding my Katrina's diapers and her reticent eating, neither is hers. But the migraine finally, finally broke, after 15 days. I'll take tummy troubles for that.

Dave took the boys out to dinner, so I'm having a nice evening with Katrina bopping aorund and making the cutest sounds (nonstop). Even if she thinks it's funny to call me Dada.

5/13/08

5/

No comments: