Friday, March 30, 2012

3/30/12 Reminiscing

The kids and I had fun at dinner tonight, mostly with me telling them stories about them as babies and toddlers.

One story they loved was about one time I was taking video of me and Gabriel, and Julian kept walking over to the camera to play with it (he was just shy of 2). I took this video to show Gabriel's interest in "clock math" -- which interestingly he can't do now -- and unfortunately edited out most of the funny parts with Julian messing with the camera, but they're there. Gabriel and his "clock math" thing are interesting too.

Even better, the kids were so anxious to watch these videos tonight that they all helped clean up the kitchen after dinner -- it was hectic and not exactly "clean," but a whole heck of a lot more fun than usual!

3/30/12

No comments: