Wednesday, January 30, 2008

1/30/08 Six Years Old!

Did a little party for Gabriel at recess at school today. I brought cupcakes for all 18 of the PMers in his class.

It was another boy's birthday too, so I brought two candles. Gabriel's teacher acknowledged it's hard to make cupcakes healthy, but she has to ask. So I made carrot cake, with half whole-wheat flour....well, sort of. Nothing healthy about the frosting though.


Gabriel came with me to pick up Bonne Maman at the airport. He'd made his own sign to find her, so he joined the other limo drivers for a photo-op. Passersby found this scene very amusing.

Katrina's sick! Wah! We'll poke our head into her first Music Together class tomorrow, and depending on how she's doing, maybe stay a little bit. I'm bummed, I was really curious to see how she'd like it.

I've been a Mom six years today! Yay!

1/30/08

2 comments:

MommaWriter said...

Happy birthday, Gabriel! Love the photo with the limo drivers. And gosh, you know Smunch's school has outlawed bringing in *any* food for birthdays. How fun is that? I bought colorful erasers from Office Depot for the kids...just because erasers always seem to be at a premium in their classroom!
S.

MamaB said...

Happy Birthday to Gabriel. I'm bummed that I'm going to miss his party this weekend (Gina will be there). The photo with the limo drivers is great, hope you have fun with your mom visiting. Dylan is very close to really walking. He can now take 3 to 4 steps on his own and he walked to the car holding my hand