Sunday, December 06, 2009

12/6/09 Tree day

Aunt Laura's here for the weekend!

She played hide-and-seek outside with the boys for hours!



Then I got my Dutch Oven, finally! Laura went with me on a fast trip to Williams-Sonoma, after numerous failed attempts to buy it elsewhere. And I get a funny photo.

(Next time I go to Williams-Sonoma with my favorite foodie sister-in-law, we're going to have TONS of time! How fun is that!)

Today we got our Christmas tree, the time-consuming, hassle-packed, labor-intensive, expensive way: by driving into the mountains and picking our own. But despite many failed negotiations with a toddler to walk on her own, still so worth it if nothing else just for the views.


And for a rare family photo (THANKS LAURA!).


Having a great time, wish you were here.

12/6/09

No comments: