Thursday, January 10, 2013

1/10/12 yummm.....

In the old days, cat food was just about going to the grocery store and picking up whatever was there. Nowdays, there's a huge gourmet selection and the accompanying skepticism about PetSmart and Safeway.

So what's a new kitty-mommy to do? I tried Trader Joe's tonight...and found pretty much what I found with the expensive stuff: one cat likes it, another one, eh.

At least my attempt attracted attention...

Sheesh.....you're cats! Just eat it already!!

Well, turns out, they did. Maybe TJ's is OK after all.

1/10/13

(p.s. despite my hard-core blustering, truth is, I really do want my dear life-saving soul-saving heart-rescue companions and friends to enjoy food...so I'm so glad they did.)

1 comment:

MommaWriter said...

If you come home one day and find one or more of your kitties missing, you may have to head over here and see if I've stolen them!