Monday, March 23, 2009

3/23/09 Back to work

Today was the first day of "normal," sort of. Dave and I both went back to work today, and we didn't spend half the day emailing and calling to deal with the house. There are still some things that need to be dealt with soon, like the plumbing, but most of the pressure is self-imposed. That said, by the time I'm done making dinner, cleaning up and making lunches, overseeing homework and everything, I am in no mood to work on unpacking.

I did do a little "homework" tonight anyway -- I got my computer and peripherals all connected! From which I type now, though I don't have the energy to deal with photos.

Gabriel asked today, "When we don't have a house full of boxes, can we go to Legoland in San Diego?" That'd be great, kid.

Katrina has been a little ray of sunshine lately, with few tantrums and lots of playful laughter. If she gets hurt, she even wants a hug, though typical Katrina, she demands it: "HUG ME!" That's one time I don't insist on a "please."

3/23/09

No comments: