Wednesday, August 05, 2009

8/5/09 Silly Girl

Katrina was in fine form these evening, playing and being very cute and silly during the boys' swim lesson.

And she should be happy -- she earned herself some chocolate raisins because she did her business in the toilet at TLC today! I was thrilled to hear that.

She was a nightmare at home though; starting a tantrum before she even got into the house. I forget what started it; something about not wanting to bring her lunch in. I watched the clock -- a top-of-the-lungs screaming tantrum lasted for 50 minutes. The last half of it was spent upstairs, demanding I help her get a glass of water (never mind that she'd rejected milk and water downstairs). When I finally finished setting up dinner and got the boys started, I went upstairs and found her lying on the bathroom floor, shaking and hyperventilating from the tantrum. But at least she was over it and would now permit me to offer her some dinner.

The boys are doing great in swim school, actually learning to swim. But it's not all work, they get to play too.



I'm ready to turn in early. The boys were fine (for them) tonight, but Katrina resumed her tantrum when it was time to get out of the bath. I am so ready to be done with the tantrum thing!

8/5/09

No comments: